This is a new line of shirts I will be carrying called "Save Our Women". They come in various colors and styles. A portion of the proceeds are donated to Susan G. Komen to help find a cure for breast cancer.
Silver Expressions Boutique was established in November of 2007. Originally, I started my business because I wanted to combine my love for creating with my passion for photography...I wanted to make my own photo charms to show my love for my three handsome boys. I took a couple of jewelry classes and began making my own charms, bracelets, and various other pieces of jewelry with beads, sterling silver, and fine silver. I was then introduced to a line of jewelry called "What is in your heart?" and Silver Expressions was born! I love all types of fun, eclectic jewelry and accessories. I love to have something "different", something you won't find everywhere. I'm hoping to grow my business to include, not only unique personalized jewelry, but accessories as well.